mushmeyllo mushmeyllo mushmeyllo mushmeyllo mushmeyllo

8 feb 2011 ,2:29:42

i tana you pikir bukan-bukan pasal i . i just na pastikan you paham ap yg i cube katekan . i bukan nya  permainkan you or lain-lain . but i can't feel anything on our relation . maybe you feel the same way . i try to love you but it didn't work . i think we'd better off this way . we can be bestfriend i think . hm , i'm suffering from this feeling . it very strong . i'd still love my ex , i try again and again to throw it but i just can't let it go . it didn't work . my heart still wont forget her . **** everythings for me . every single daays and nights i'd always thing bout her and cry . what ashamed on me . crying for a **** ? hm , im sory again , someday maybe you will find new one or maybe you already found it . the one that you care , love or maybe i wrong . dont know whether its true or not . but i can feel it . i hope you will happy with your new one . keep in touch with me . tengss for loving me . i appreciate it . sayonara~
tengss and tengss awak :(

thanks sudi baca blog memey

No comments:

Post a Comment